All donations support our incredible contributing artists
Saturday 8th August 2020
8pm – 4am: UK TIME
Noon – 8pm: CA TIME
Transport yourself to a spectacular Party at the End of the Universe! The world we thought we knew is obviously over, but that’s no reason to stop celebrating … it’s time to give birth to the Multiverse!
Come one, come all, and #SAVETHEDATE! On Saturday 8th August, come space out at the Co-Reality Collective’s 9th celebratory online gathering. Camp Co-Reality will be part of the SparkleVerse – A recognised universe of Burning Man’s multiverse. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!
The Time Warp Party’s Temporal-Mental Time Machine launched the festivities straight to the end of the Universe. Now we can witness the marvelous edge of the Multiverse!
At 8pm GMT / 12pm PST, step into your starship and explore a surreal galaxy featuring a dozen immersive Zoom realms.
For 8+ hours you will experience:
– A wholesome wormhole
– Feminine divinity
– Extraterrestrial encounters
– A booty-shaking assteroid field
– An apocalyptic cult initiation AND …
– ☄Your very own star to wish upon!☄
Head to Eventbrite now [tinyurl.com/endofuniverse] and register to receive your special access link and password (Emailed one hour before Saturday’s universal adventure begins!)
** PARTY WITH A PURPOSE **
Every much-appreciated donation supports the numerous contributing artists who manifest magic and keep our parties #REAL
Thank you for showing love!
Please note: At this time,Co-Reality Events are designed for people 18 and up. Adults only. Thank you for understanding ???
P.S …)*(… Do you miss Burning Man? Join Camp Co-Reality in the Virtual Burn Multiverse, hosted on our very own SparkleVerse party platform. Learn more here: https://sparkle.space/sparkleverse
– “Best online party I’ve ever been to by far. Much better than watching my mates drink booze in a random zoom party and chat.”
– During the pandemic I’m living solo but the morning after the party it looked as if I’d had twelve rowdy people over… Who’s going to pick this mess up?!? Thanks for a truly transformative experience! #THISISREAL”
– “I had a genuinely memorable evening, which I suspect I will fondly recall in years to come.”
– “I go to two Zoom events a weekend and this was by a wide margin the best I’ve been to all lockdown. You all are really a force unto yourselves, mad love and respect.”